Re: [TCML] Java TC Load File problem

Hi Bart,
The 'refresh' is ineffective : I just get Zeros in all fields.
Even downloaded a new JavaTC installation. Works  fine with the demo,
not the one I posted.
I will go back and manually enter all parameters rather than cloning from a previous load file and test.
Best,
Alex P

Hi Alex,

The script is fine. The problem is likely that you need to refresh your browser. When you load the page (Javatc), the JTC_load script is loaded at that time and remains there. Anytime to save a load file and then rename it to JTC_load.js, you then need to "refresh" your browser so that the page loads again which also loads in the new load file.

Take care,
Bart