[TCML] was JavaTC Tuning Suggestion now a question

Just a thought...

David brought up a reason why we do coiling in 1 aspect...

My question is...

how many of us ( as coilers who enjoy the streamer effect) really enjoy the type of fireworks that are predominately hi altitude type displays??? I wonder if the visual experience ( gratification) we get from coiling is the same as firework displays, is there a correlation??

Scot D

David Rieben wrote:

Hi Phillip,

snipperzzz

Hey, longer sparks are pretty
much what this hobby is all about to >90% of us, right?

David Rieben