To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:56 PM
Subject: [TCML] Great source for caps

I found a great website to buy caps from. It's called Metallectric. Here's a link:
http://www.metallectric.com/Tesla_coil_components.html

They sell 942C20P15K-F caps for $3.17 each and bleeder resistors for .04 each or $5 for 200. Shipping varies but was only $5 for me. This is the cheapest source of caps that I've found yet!

Nicholas Goble