Re: [TCML] Java TC Load File problem

Hi Alex,

I just loaded up IE 7.0 (already installed on my pc) and tried it. No problems at all and performed the full steps of using IE7 to create the load file, used Notepad to save it, and Windows Explorer during the renaming process. I am using Vista however, so there is that difference.
It's certainly odd and I have no clue what's going on.

Bart

b alex pettit jr wrote:
Hi Bart,

Win XP Pro
IE 7.0

I reinstalled JavaTC twice - same results.

Its almost as if the file creation date is being authenticated.
That is the Only difference between the files.
The error shown          !  Error on Page

Alex P

Browser interpretation of JavaScript. Odd indeed! What browser are you using? Also, what OS are you running? Bart