Re: [TCML] Current control and Inductance

Use two MOTs, connect pri in parallel, and sec in series for 4 kV output.

I actually run each MOT with separate 120 VAC circuits and a 16 Amp current
limiting power reactor in each pri leg of each MOT (2 reactors).  I have
some small cores if you need some.  Work great for controlling MOT current
to 16 Amps.

Wind with #12 AWG wire.

Dr. Resonance