Re: [TCML] Power Factor Correction

Maybe 10uF is too much to get close to the right value.  It seemed like 30uF
was the correct value but it wasn't.  I measured secondary current and that
had been reduced by 25%.  90mA vs 120.  I did get a value that gave me 120mA
on the secondary side but the current draw on the primary was the same as it
had been before.

I have the PFC caps wired in series with the hot line to the transformer.