Re: [TCML] primary material? (interview)

I say go with the copper tubing, it's worth the expense.  I tried using
solid wire and it did not work nearly as well as the copper tubing.  If you
decide to add more power later you'll be glad you bought the tubing.  You
might also check ebay if you do not mind waiting for the tubing to be
shipped to you.