[TCML] 10kVA pigs for sale in SLC, UT area.

I have 2 10kVA pigs I bought on the list years ago that I can let go. They
are 14.4KV units with 2 HV insulators and 240V center-tapped secondaries. I
think one of them has a switch to run at 7.2KV. All are in very good
condition. They are PCB free (<10ppm) and I'd like to see them go to a good
home.

Asking $200/ea. I'll entertain reasonable offers. I do not have facilities
to crate and ship these things, and it would be very expensive anyway. I can
deliver around northern Utah for a small fee, or deliver to a shipping
facility if you know one that will handle the bare transformer. Local pickup
is also available. The units are located in Herriman, UT.