Re: [TCML] Choosing a Secondary Diameter

Yes, the sharp edges of the copper strap/ribbon will produce more corona
than a smooth, rounded copper tubing.  Copper ribbon does work but round
tubing is a better choice from an engineering standpoint.

With small coils, yes, you can use ribbon, but on larger coils it puts your
sec coil at great risk.

Dr. Resonance