Re: [TCML] Coiler Pin Map

In a message dated 7/19/2008 4:47:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>I had my wife come look at my pc while I had the map up and running. Sure
enough, as soon

>as she started looking, KS (unknown), KS (unknown), KS (unknown), KS

>(unknown), KS (unknown), etc. etc. I eventually said "never mind". I
shouldn't have to say that.

This could actually be a good thing, if the FCC  decides to waste some
American taxpayers' money by hunting down Coilers. Give  'em plenty of decoys!

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.