Re: [TCML] Coiler Pin Map

Hi Drake,
If you have a chance while you're in there, could you take a look at Berwyn, Illinois (near west 'burb of Chicago)? I probably left a few "blanks" there. I tried again this morning to get a point set up, but even making tiny moves with the point somehow moved the mark to the other side of town, or even one town over, thanks!

Neal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>

Well bart i created the map so i probably have admin privilages.  Ill
take a look at it as soon as i get on a computer but im doing concert
parking right now and my cell phone doesnt have javascript.  Regards,
drake schutt