From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bert Hickman
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:09 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Jacob's ladder plasma "Rope"

Hi Dave,

I've seen that on my JL when driven from a pair of 15/60's. The ladder
is inside a box with a Plexiglas front. However, the only time it occurs
the FIRST time the arc climbs to the top. After that, there is
apparently some slight turbulence left over in the air space from the
previous arc that causes uneven climbing and writhing on subsequent arcs.

Bert