From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DC Cox
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:59 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Slide choke question

photo attached.

This was 300 turns of 2 AWG for 100 Amps at 220 VAC.  Core size is 3 x 3"
square x 20 inches long.  gave us very smooth control 2-100 Amp range.

for 30-40 Amps you could use a 2 x 2" core size.

if you have questions, call me at tel 608-356-3647 daytime CST 9:30 - 11 AM
or 2-4 PM most everyday.

D.C. Cox