Re: [TCML] gaps

for optimum performance with an NST powered coil, a hyperbaric (vac. cleaner
blower) sparkgap offers the best.

If you fire me an email off-list I can email the plans back to you.  Very
simple to make and most large vac. cleaner repair shops will donate an old
blower to a "high school science project" or "someone helping a high school
student with a science project".  I usually get mine used at the rate of
approx 1 per month from a local shop for $10 each.

Dr. Resonance