Re: [TCML] Making a neat primary

Steve,

Try this first. Draw your coil full size on paper. Use a pencil on a  string,
which wraps around a dowel or tube to create a spiral the size you want.
(Use two pencils taped together to get the width of the tubing in one pass) Once
you have a full size pattern, start from the inside and curve the tubing by
hand  to match the pattern. It helps if the tubing is already in a flat coil
and  approximately the right size. It should be very easy to inch along and
curve the  tubing into a near perfect spiral by hand this way.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 7/28/2008 1:22:59 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,