Re: [TCML] meter

Hi Gary, All,

I apologize for the  mis-information. For some reason searching on 37XR did
bring up the link for the  34XR. Evidently the characters 37XR are embedded in
the link for the 34XR, and I  did not read it carefully.This is the part of
the offending link:  =o&kw=Amprobe_34XR-A&OVRAW=37XR*&
I assumed that what I  typed was what would come up. My bad.

Embarrassed,
Matt D.

In a  message dated 6/8/08 9:07:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,