[TCML] Coilers in San Diego?

Hi everybody,

Its been quite some time since i've posted anything on the list... ive been so buisy with work and school that i havent been able to work on my project coils for a long while now :(  Anyways, I too will be arriving in San Diego with my parents on the first of August. I am in the same boat as Chip here; Are there any coilers in the area that would be interested in meeting up? Does anyone know the names of any good surplus stores in the San Diego area?

Thanks in advance,
Robert in Austin