Re: [TCML] Overdriving NSTs

I didn't just luck out this time.  I've done it several times already.  Of
course, that was with it running as a Jacobs ladder.  It's my understanding
that NSTs run at a lower voltage when short circuited.  In TC duty they see
higher voltage as they charge the capacitor, but since I have my spark gap
conservatively set the firing voltage has not changed at all.