[TCML] shunts

hey
 i have just depottet a nst 15/30.
this particular one has four sets of shunts.
I'm uncertain whether i need to remove half of top shunts and  bottom or can i just remove the top ones to get my 50% removal seems to me that it would be ok but you guys are the experts.

also im probably going to mount three  in the same container and im wondering since
im getting these for free they are still 15/30's but different brand so they are a little different from each other.
will this be a problem? do i need some kind of pfc and in removing shunt does that make them more apt to malfunktion.
thanks  you guys are always alot of help.
PS. ive finally got depoting nst's down to a science.
no fuss no mess and no secondary wire breakage. if anyone is interested i would love to contribute for a change.
eyemfedup2@xxxxxxxxx  fell free to e-me. i have pics i just havent figured out how to post a link on the list.
THANKS :)