Re: [TCML] I think I ruined my 6" secondary.

Hi Kris.

If you fire it up, what have you got to lose?  If it shorts out you'll
still be able to sue the form if you strip the wire off.  Krylon at one
point in time made a high voltage varnish which seems pretty good based on
my limited experience.  If you could find some of that (perhaps Mike
Hollingsworth has some) that may be an option for preserving/rescuing your
coil.

Chip