Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] top load and photography

Hi Matt,
.. Regarding this thread, I
think I read someone grounding the tripod? That's probably the last thing I would do for the same reasons for not grounding my body. I'm not sure I understood that post correctly as I wasn't paying close attention, but I certainly would not ground the camera or what it's sitting on (or anything near it). We don't want to issue unseen leaders shortening the physical distance between coil and camera. IMHO.

Take care,
Bart