From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 9:16:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] RF Ground and Brass

Hi Ed, Gary,

Yes, that's a good idea. Thermocouple is certainly a means of doing it.

Gary, I don't know if your interested in measuring base current, but if
you are, I can send you a Pearson current monitor 1V=1A. Big donut type.
Just feed the base through the hole. It's fitted with a BNC connection
for direct connection to the scope. Just let me know and I'll be happy
to send your way.

Take care,
Bart