Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 5:44 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] racing arcs

well, not exactly a racing arc, but a nice secondary to ground arc
anyways.
this was taken by me of Terry Blakes coil at the 2003 or 2004 RATCB.

http://www.tb3.com/tesla/teslathon2003/tb_tc/tb_tc_800.jpg

Dan

Folks-

   On this note, I've never experienced racing arcs.  Does anybody have
some pics, or even better, a video?

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities