Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] RF Grounding

Richard;

So what have you found to attach baffles and end caps with that doesn't
involve those nasty solvent vapors?

Thanks,

Daniel Hess

Richard Quick <rtqii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
03/07/2008 11:28 PM
Please respond to
Tesla Coil Mailing List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
Re: [TCML] RF Grounding

People were literally building bombs in some cases... That I wanted to
clear up just to prevent injuries which would make everyone look bad.
Others were using silicone sealants for baffles and end caps... I used to
myself, until I traced a failure back to the solvent vapors.

Thanks for everything :)

Richard