Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

Can't get much dumber than this. I understand the insurance thing (more self protection than a true requirement and probably self imposed), but this is just stupid.

Equivalent to a EE with a Masters going up on a HV line to replace a pole pig (I would not want watch the tragedy unfold). Some things require experience and knowledge in the specific tasks (a degree of any level does not fulfill that). If "both" can be found, great. Probability is very slim.

Bart

DC Cox wrote:
Someone with a masters in EE that has never built a coil before is going to
build a kit in 6 hrs?

heh heh heh    should have saved this one for April 1st.

Dr. Resonance