Re: [TCML] Andy Lau's Suit

Funny that you should mention... We offered the suit to Andy Lau's people for a charity auction for the Southern China Snowstorm Fund. They didn't express any interest whatsoever and snubbed my publicity guy so we decided to sell it online. If I get enough, I'll personally donate to a worthy science education fund.

Jeff