Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

Didn't CNN or some other network recently film Kevin's
BIG coil? How'd they manage that, if this is such a
big deal in the US?

Adam

--- "Jeff W. Parisse" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I did 4 segments for Discovery Canada and there was
NO need for any
>insurance.

I usually goes better in other countries... I bet
you didn't get paid more
than a token amount. Once one starts charging big
bucks, the insurance
headache becomes real...

Good TV work Peter... I'm glad you're keeping it
fun!

Jeff