RE: [TCML] 5" Sparks - Approx 35 watts input power: Tesla was correct!

Jeff:

Its not really what you are pursuing, but...
On a miniature coil my boys and I built for school(no ground needed) the
toroids are 8" apart so the connecting streamers count for about 4".  Other
streamers don't connect and are about 3".  Draws about 15 watts.  Uses a
flyback to charge the tank cap and an RSG.  Resonant Freq > 1M Hz.
See here.

http://www.teslaboys.com/TeslaMini/index.html

Mark