Re: [TCML] Andy Lau's Suit

I can see the reason to de-certify, but I am still wondering what the certification is and what formalized testing was used to get the certification? Is it a standard that can be used to measure other high-voltage suits? Having built such a suit myself, I can see value in being able to say it has met such-and-such certification.

http://www.tb3.com/tesla/ch2007/pages/JL_5695.html

Mine was put together for less than $1000 and is seen taking hits from dual drsstc's, each putting out 8-10KW and each achieving up to 15 foot sparks. I did survive in this un-certified suit, but perhaps certification could make my high-voltage exploits even safer? High-voltage is all about safety you know.

Here is the entire photo-shoot from this teslathon.
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/ch2007/index.html

So, is there an actual certification document somewhere and if so, can I see it?

Is my survival in the suit is all it takes to certify it?

Terry Blake