Re: [TCML] Giant 13M Eye Candy

Hey Bart..

that is the new and amazing cordless drill that has anti gravity effects. it can be placed anywhere inside of a spark gap protective cage and stay there :)

actually it looks as if the picture was rotated 90 degrees CCW the drill is sitting on the beam...

Scot D

bartb wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your photos, their great, but so many I'm having difficult figuring out "what is what".
For example, I tend to look at the oddities:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24863621@N07/2348737576/in/set-72157604175654880/

Is there any way to add a simple one line description to the photos? No doubt this coil is going to be amazing!

Take care,
Bart