Re: [TCML] Giant 13M Eye Candy

In a message dated 3/20/08 9:49:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>We are almost finished with the sub assemblies for the Giant 13M  Tesla
Coils for the Beijing
>Olympics. I am creating folders on Flickr to catalog the stills

Absolutely sickening! ;)
    I can't imagine how much all of that cost!
    Looks pretty straightforward, though. No substitute  for cubic inches,
eh? On the other hand, tried and true is the way to go when  the whole world is
watching!
    Also looks like the RSGs were designed to avoid the  "loose motor"
incident of the original 13M.
    Let us know before you decide to write this one off  on Ebay! :)

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

Home.