Re: [TCML] Black printing can be *very* conductive!

That was also my conclusion.  The ink may contain lampblack or other
materials which can render it conductive or semiconductive.  I usually sand
off the exterior and then peel off the innermost layer on the interior.  2-3
coat soaking coats of AC-43 and they are ready to wind.

Dr. Resonance