Re: [TCML] Mmc

Hi Ruben,

A little arithmetic will show this is a trivial problem. For illustration,
let's assume three strings of 10, 10 meg resistors each and a 10 kV /60  mA
supply. Each resistor sees a voltage drop of 1 kV max. Power dissipated  in each
one is E*E/R =100 mW, or 3 watts peak power for the whole MMC. Out  of 600W,
that's 0.5% peak.

Matt D.

In a message dated 3/26/08 10:39:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,