Re: [TCML] New Double Toroid idea works!

DC Cox wrote:
You could try a 3" or 4" copper pipe for the interconnect.

Dr. Resonance

At the current price of copper, one might want to consider a thinwall aluminum tube of that size. Your friendly local irrigation supplier will have it. You can even get scrap/surplus.. someone does something stupid like drive a tractor over the pipe or it gets bent, and now they have pieces.

PVC or ABS pipe covered with aluminum foil might also be an alternative.