Re: [TCML] Tuning a new coil

For optimum performance with a 12 kV 60 mA nst you might consider rewinding
your sec coil with 28 AWG wire.  Mine, wound with #28 heavy build,  puts out
36" long sparks on a 12/60.  4.3" od sec x 22" winding length.  12 x 3 "
toroid.

Send me an email off-list and I will email you some photos of it in
operation.

Dr. Resonance