Re: [TCML] SISG Damage Report

Hi,

LittleFuse messed up the Teccor data sheets... Figure 3 here in the middle left shows the connection:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T082/P1277.pdf

Our 300V SIDACs are actually two 150V SIDACS. The middle pin and the tab are 150V to each of the two outside pins.

I short two tabs together which bypasses two of the 150V internal SIDACs (one on each device) to reduce the voltage by 300V.

Terry