Re: [TCML] javatc

No, your coeff of coupling is way too low for an nst powered coil.

Should be in the range of 0.1 to 0.14.  Usually 0.12 is a good operating
point.

JAVATC will give you a recommended coeff of coupling, then you have to move
the pri inner radius, R1, in or out to adjust for best/recommended k value.

Dr. Resonance