From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott Bogard
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:59 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] microwave oven caps

Hey all,
     How long can I expect microwave oven caps to last in TC service.  I
am planning on using 20 in series for 40 kV 50nf rating for an
experiment (not long runs, unless it works really well and I get carried
away of course, you all know how that is.)  Just curious, I don't want
to waste them all for a few second run.

Scott Bogard.
P.S.  I am using them on a 4 MOT stack so about 8 kV RMS.  Fres is 98
ish kHz.

Checked by AVG.
6:45 AM