[TCML] Javammc question.

Hi Guys

I was looking at javammc tonight and placed in my cap vaule. I'm using the CD942C series 0.15uF capacitors and loading the defaults. My coil is a 12,000 volt 60ma with an RQSG. I'm running with two strings of 16 caps. Javammc recommends two strings of 15 for a value of 0.02 uF. I am not that great at math (shame on me) can
someone help me figure out the value of my MMC using the two strings of 16?
Also is it terrible to use two strings of 16 instead of the recommended 15?

Thanks for your time

Vinnie