Re: [TCML] History Channel Modern Marvels DVD

Hi Terry,

It looks like the correct DVD. I will likely buy it also. The original casting was good, but I did have some problems. I did get some of those issues in the feed where everything pauses for a second or two (like rain was interfering). This happened all through the darn episode about every two minutes. Drove me nuts! Thus, I'll probably pick up the video myself.

Bart

piranha wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to get the DVD with Jeff's and other's coils and stuff mentioned earlier. Is this the correct DVD?

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=131230&name=Mad+Electricity+DVD

I just wanted to double check.

Terry