Re: [TCML] OBIT Questions

Hi

You are correct. The old style OBIT on my steam genny runs as long as the power
switch is on. The newer style for intermittant duty can be seen at:
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/productIndex.shtml?from=Search&newSrch=yes&operator=keywordSearch&search_type=keyword&action=Go%21&QueryString=oil+burner+ignition+transformer&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

(hope that link survives the wrap)

Only a couple of years ago Grangers had the old style listed in their catalog.
Such is the price of progress.

later
deano