Re: [TCML] Diesel for transformer oil?

I'm quite sure that by "watered down", people aren't referring to water being used. Back in the day when I was a mechanic (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away :) we had the occasional car come through with a load of bad gas (or the one time some idiot filled his car with diesel. Oops) Gas could be diluted with ethanol, but diluted with water the car won't get very far. That happened to me in southern Illinois, and that gas was from an Amoco station.

Neal.

I've heard of watered down gasoline at the pumps. What guarantee that
diesel is not watered down? Hydraulic fluid sounds real good.

Godfrey Loudner

x-ray transformer due to some internal arcing
that had been occuring.