Re: [TCML] European Coil

A lot more than the "bacon" got lost in translation. As a young teenager I worked as a clerk in a store that had a lot of Czechoslovakian immigrants as customers, so I got used to the "broken" english. Weird, reading that was like listening to them talk to me- "I wan' buy feesh hoook for ketch beeg feesh". Maybe we have someone out there from the Netherlands who can smooth out the translation a bit. The pics look good, I'm curious about the specs. Is the 8 meters referring to the height of the coil or the length of the streamers or something else?

Neal.

Translated from the original Dutch article:
http://tinyurl.com/5a8336

Beautiful execution, although the 'massive bacon hoist' appears to have lost something in translation. GL