Re: [TCML] micro tesla coil

I wound a batch of 40 AWG coils that will operate fine off my MOSFET
driver.  At present doing PC boards for the MOSFET drivers.

The sec coil is 2" OD x 12" long.  The MOSFET driver doubles AC line voltage
to 336 VDC to feed the dual 208 Amp MOSFETs.

You can contact me off list if interested.

Dr. Resonance