Re: [TCML] HV bushings from Tony Greer / Special Effects Neon

Hi Phil, David, all,

Thanks for the kind words. I think almost  everyone should have theirs by
now, except Emili in Italy. Yours left this  morning and hopefully it will arrive
in about a week. Wow, 40 pounds to Italy!  Not cheap, huh Emili :)

I've had only one report of breakage from Scott  K, and it was a clean break
that may be repairable. Scott, if it doesn't work  out, let me know if you
want me to mail another one for the cost of postage  only.

I ended up buying all the bushings from the old power plant, and it  turned
out to be a truckload! Unfortunately, many of them were broken or missing
hardware, or were one-of-a-kinds. It took a while to sort out what I had and  find
all the matching ones, and I'm just now figuring out what was in the last
batch I bought, but I did find a few very large matching bushings and a few more
 like those I already sold.

I hope everyone on the TCML got first shot at  some by now, but now I need to
try and recover some of my investment of time and  money by seeing what
they'll bring on eBay, so please check it out and bid on  anything that interests
you. Do a search for auctions by "artlab1824" to see the  four different styles
I have listed now. I still have quite a few that don't  match anything else
and if someone needs just one, I'll be glad to sell it to  you directly. Just
give me an idea of what you are looking for and I'll try to  match it up with
something I have.

I want to thank everyone for their  orders and say that I was very glad to
pass along this find. It gave me a good  reason to go back to the power plant
and poke around through all the rubble a  few more times. It was a lot of work,
but the fun far outweighed the trouble.  Just glad to help out fellow coilers
and give these things a second  life.

Tony Greer
Special Effects Neon
Lubbock,  Texas

In  a message dated 11/13/2008 5:37:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,