Re: I: [TCML] Hot-Streamer Mirror

Down eh? Probably the hits. I'm suppose to have unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth (we shall see). No need for cash to maintain it (at least for now). Should there be an issue, I'll then consider and let the list know.

Since page hosts are a big part of showing off our coils and data, the following is related to coiling (since there are more aspects to coiling than simply producing sparks).

For those who are looking for a good page provider, you couldn't do much better than LunarPages. They have a special going on now for only $4.95/month (normally $9.95/mo, so the extreme low price must be a limited time). ClassicTesla has been hosted at Lunarpages for the last several years. I've been very happy with them. I started out 10 or 12 years ago (lost count) at Geocities and changed a few times to other small-time hosts during that span, but later found Lunarpages. They haven't given me a reason to leave yet. The site was down only twice in the last 4 years or so, and only for a short time. When it comes to low costs + uptime + unlimited space + unlimited bandwidth, it's hard to look anywhere else. I have a link at the bottom of ClassicTesla's main page.
http://www.classictesla.com/ <http://www.lunarpages.com/basic-hosting/>

Terry, thanks for the reminder of the Moody clip. Forgot about that one (sends chills up my spine)!

Take care,
Bart

piranha wrote:
Ohhh!!

http://www.classictesla.com

Was down, but now seems back up...  :-@

I hope we all don't squish his site with hits!! Just let us all know if you need some more cash to deal with the added load... Let's get those other mirror sites going too!

I was starting to get my "best of" hot -streamer files list going...

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/Moody%20Clip.mpg.mp2

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/01%20Last%20Chance.mp3

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing-Short.avi

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing-Short.avi

They are the ones that bring "tears" to my eyes "so far" :D

Terry