Re: [TCML] Hot-Streamer.com domain name

On Monday 24 November 2008 09:23:15 pm piranha wrote:
> I was so proud to host Jimmy's site!!!
>
> http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/chunkyboy86/index.htm
>
> All the links don't work there yet... But Jimmy MADE the DRSSTC!!

As far as I can tell, they are working here:

http://deanostoybox.com/hot-streamer/chunkyboy86/index.htm

Oh, and if you are clicking around and happen to get the "spilt milk", (404/403
error page), PLEASE copy the error message and past it into an email from the
link on the page. That will help a lot finding these last few broken links.

Thanks
deano