Re: [TCML] hot-streamer.com mirror UPDATE

HI deano, could you zip up the updated HTML pages assuming those are the ones you fixed so we can all update our copies also ?

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Dean" <deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] hot-streamer.com mirror UPDATE

I think I have found and fixed almost all the bad internal links. I have killed the dead links, and added a title element "broken link" for those outside links
generating a 404 error or redirecting back
to "http://hot-streamer---something...something..."; Internal links say "broken
link missing file".

Of course I may have missed some. If anyone finds a broken link I missed-
Please let me know.

If anyone knows of a working URL for any of the broken external links, please
let me know.

Thanks
deano

P.S. am resending this as the first time it seems to have gotten lost in
the "Cue" while pupman server was down.