Re: [TCML] hot-streamer.com mirror UPDATE

On 2008-11-25 at 12:27, deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) said:
Hi

Yes, but it might be a day or two yet. My CPU fan is going bad and the computer
crashed at about 6AM. I can only get it to run for a couple of minutes before
crashing. So I have a hardware problem to fix right now. Am using the web mail
portal from the windows box to send this. I might rob the fan from this box to
fix the other one, don't know yet. Was running probably the next to last spider
on the site when the comp. went down this morning. Only had a few internal links
bad showing in that run, fixed about 20% of that pass when the machine gave up
("spidering" is CPU intensive) so will do another couple when it's back up to be
sure.

find and sed are your friend for this sort of thing...

find . -name '*.htm*' -exec sed -i 's/hot-streamer.com/http:\/\/deanostoybox.com\/hot-streamer/g' {} \;

Just my $.02

--andy