Re: [TCML] Panasonic .056Uf MMC (Terry's early prefered cap choice)

In single lots they run approx $1400 to $1800 range depending on the model.

Our company, Resonance Research Corp., does buy them up to 1 yr ago, then we
started making our own which have
higher Q factor (20,000 vs. 12,000 for the Maxwells).  Our units, with
direct substitution for Maxwells, produced 2-3 ft long sparks due to
higher peak pri currents.

If anyone if interested contact me off list for a datasheet.

Dr. Resonance